Drive Thru Flu Shot & Food Box Giveaway
Time & Location
About the Event
We are excited to close out the Community Health flu shot clinic season with our final event of the year. We are coordinating an event and have invited many of our community partners to collaborate with us on Sunday, December 20th at the Merced County Office of Education parking lot on the corner of 13th Street and M Street in Merced. The event will run from 9:30 am-1:30 pm.
As with all of our community events, it takes a lot of volunteers to make it a successful event and this time is no exception; we have over 800 flu shots to give out that day. Below is a link to sign-up to volunteer for this event.
- Shots are given while the person receiving shot is in their car (unless they require an alternate method such as some in the pediatric population)
- All people in the car will go through COVID-19 symptom screening and temp check and must wear a mask prior to progressing from the entry point
- There will be a limited amount of food boxes given out
- There will be a limited number of thermometers given out to flu shot recipients
- There will be a limited number of bags with mask and sanitizer given out
Please feel free to contact me with questions or for more information
Community Health Manager
Mercy Medical Center
2740 M Street, 1st Floor
Merced, CA 95340